Use Butt Plugs
Butt Plugs are controversial and taboo to many people, but their use is more widespread than you might think. They can cause pleasure when used correctly and pain when used improperly. Hopefully you will find them to be an added bonus to your sexual treasure chest.
Anal Insertion is Not For Everyone
Not everyone is into inserting thing into their anus. Some people find it disgusting, and some people love it. If you try it and don't like it feel free not to do it again, because it's not for everyone.
What are Butt Plugs?
Butt Plugs also known as anal plugs, and are an anally inserted sex toy that is used to stimulate the nerve endings in the rectum. They're usually short toys that bulge in the middle and then taper down to a narrow neck. These toys are usually made out of rubber or silicone, silicone being much better for cleaning afterwards as it is a non-porous material. Butt Plugs are a close cousin to Anal Beads. All butt plugs come in different sizes and shapes. Some are even curved to stimulate the prostate or Gspot during use (make sure the curve is pointed up towards your stomach during usage).
How to Use Butt Plugs; A First Timers Guide
If you an unaccustomed to inserting things rectally, you will need to do quite a bit of prep work before being able to use a butt plug.
Things You'll Need
- A Butt Plug (of course)
- A water or silicone based lubricant; Wet Platinum and Astroglide are a favorites. Oil based lubricants may damage your butt plug.
- A finger with a well groomed nail
- Lots of privacy
Well now that you've got what you need it's time to get down to business. Here are the steps needed to have a pleasurable first experience with a Butt Plug.
- Get yourself very sexually aroused. However you want to do it is fine, but be sure to get in a position where you have access to your anus.
- Lube up your finger and gently touch and tap your rectum. Observe how it feels and attempt to relax your muslces so that penetration will not be painful.
- Begin slowly inserting your finger past your anal sphincter. It will meet with resistance, so be sure to do it slowly and with lots of lube. Once inside do whatever feels good to you- pulling in and out, or around in circling motions.
- Now that you're loosened up, lube up the butt plug and slowly attempt to insert it. Only go part of the way in and then stop. Your sphincter must get used to the size and the fact that something is going in instead of out. If this hurts or is difficult go back to massaging your anus with your finger. If you still can't get it in you may need to consider buying a smaller butt plug in the mean time.
- Proceed to lodge the butt plug in place. At it's hilt there is a flange that will safe gaurd it from getting lodged up inside of you, and your sphincter will hold it in place.
- Now that it's inside you enjoy! Try twisting it, pumping it, or anything else that feels pleasing.hth
What to Do Once It's Inside
Since butt plugs will hold themselves in place one they are inside you, you can do other activities while 'wearing' them. Most people enjoy having their anus full, so try walking around or riding a bike. For added pleasure you can masturbate or even have sex while wearing the butt plug. Whatever you do, just be sure it feels good and that you use plenty of lube!