Welcome to the exciting world of WikiAfterDark. With your help we will make the best and most accurate library of Adult How-to Articles available on the internet!
First Sign-up For An Account
To begin editing, sign-up for a user name (click in the upper right corner). Remember, you have to be logged in to edit. It's quick, easy, and free to get an account. The reason that we require you to sign up for an account first is to cut down on the massive amount of wiki spam that we get.
Creating and Editing Articles
How To Edit An Article
Editing articles has never been easier.
- Login and navigate to the page you want to edit.
- At the top of the page there will be a tab labeled "Edit". Click on that.
- You will now arrive at the edit page for that article, allowing you to make change.
- When finished with changes, you can preview them by clicking on "Show Preview" at the bottom of the page, or save them by clicking on "Save Page". Be sure to add a comment describing what changes you have made so others will know.
Creating a New Article
Creating a new article is simple as well.
- First, search to make sure a similar article doesn't already exist. To search, use the search box on the left side of the screen.
- If the article does not already exist, use the create new article box on the left side of the screen and type in the new articles title. Be sure to follow our article naming convention! The convention is "What do you want to do? I want to __article__name__."
- Begin editing!